Thursday, September 30, 2010

IN MY LOVE FRIENDS

I'm in love with my best friend that's the tag line..
I met my best friend by my sister in law,, he is the younger brother of my sister in law..,
I don’t have any plan of being his girl?  Because he is already committed for 4 years I think,,
It started with a simple text message,,  and all I know is the text message was sent to be close to me as his friend,  just a friend,,  but nobody knows that god has his own plan and our hearts became closer,,  we started going out since he arrived in the Philippines year 2009,  we started going to mall of Asia, and started being close with each others life,  and suddenly we fall in love unconsciously, of course at first it was so hard to admit that I’m falling in love with my best friend.. knowing that he is already committed,, please don’t be mad at me because I’m not destroying someone’s relationship.,, because he already mentioned from the start that they are not in good conditions, and it is not my intention to be his girl at all,, but what can I do? I’m just a human,, I do mistake,, but do you considered falling in love as a sin?? Hum..  anyway,, the story stopped as he left Philippines for his work, for  more than one year,, but time is really too past,, he came back to the Philippines,, and as he arrived he texted me and plan to meet one of the day that week, and then you know the feeling of bringing back the feelings,, the feelings that this time I cannot deny anymore..  I know that I already love him., but how can I admit the feelings if the feelings keep on hiding?
BUT REALLY God has his own plan for the both of us,, God keeps on bringing the two of us closer,, then unconsciously the day to admit the feeling is here,, it was 11:00 p.m on February 28 2010 when I ask me what is my worth for him? And I never expect that he would answer me like,, KHULET I LOVE YOU,, YOU’RE IMPORTANT TO ME,, and I don’t know what would be the right response for his answer.. I just simply say,, why me? Though I merely know the reasons why,, I just want to confirm,,, and I can’t forget his answer he just simply say,, DO I REALLY HAVE TO GIVE YOU THE REASON WHY I FEEL THIS FOR YOU? DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN WHY I LOVE YOU? BUT IT IS UNEXPLAINEABLE, oh! How would I respond? And the only answer I know is that I LOVE YOU TOO… and then our relationship begun.. who could tell me that it would happened? That I may fall in love with my best friend?
Hum.. it is a wonderful feeling to be committed with my  best friend,,  we had a very strong foundation,, and the advantage of being committed with my best friend is that I don’t have to act like  someone else,,because he already knew me,, my attitude, my style, my likes and dislikes,, you know he knew me very well..
Sooner he will be leaving Philippines again,, and he will be out of the country for more or less than 8 months for his work ,,, I don’t want to be sad,, and selfish,, I know that he has to leave for himself, for his family and for us,.  I should be strong and trust him,, it is more difficult this time because we’re now committed with each other,, I worried a lot for him,, for his work, and everything since he will be far,, a miles away..
I’m going to miss him so much,, all I can do now for him is to pray for his safe travel,
Khulet I’m going to miss you.. I love you Danbert Reingin.

FROM,
MSYA94

No comments:

Post a Comment